Dr. Emori Bizer Carrara joined Gastroenterology of Southern Indiana in 2010. She earned her Medical degree from the University of Louisville School of Medicine in 2004.
She completed her clinical training at the University of Louisville, where she completed an Internal Medicine Residency and Fellowships in Gastroenterology & Hepatology. Dr. Bizer Carrara is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
In her free time, she and her husband enjoy hiking, running, traveling and spending time outdoors with family and friends.
- General GI Procedures
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatogram (ERCP)
- Therapeutic Endoscopic Ultrasound Procedures (EUS)
- Endoscopic Mucosal Resection (EMR)
- Radiofrequency Ablation (RFA)
- Single-Balloon Enteroscopy
- GI Luminal Stents