Dr. Sunana Sohi received her undergraduate degree with honors from Harvard University and attended medical school at Tufts University in Boston. She began her clinical training at the University of Chicago with an Internship and Residency in Internal Medicine and completed a Fellowship in Gastroenterology at Rush University Medical Center in Chicago.
Dr. Sohi is Board Certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology and is a member of the American Medical Association, American College of Gastroenterology and the American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy. She is the author of several publications and presentations in the field of gastroenterology.
Dr. Sohi is also Louisville native and enjoys practicing medicine in her hometown.
- General GI Procedures
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatogram (ERCP)
- Therapeutic Endoscopic Ultrasound Procedures (EUS)
- Endoscopic Mucosal Resection (EMR)
- Radiofrequency Ablation (RFA)
- Single-Balloon Enteroscopy
- GI Luminal Stents